Help us to save our churches
There are many ways you can support the Trust. From making a simple donation to becoming a Friend, leaving a legacy in your will or by giving your free time to help run our events, your support is invaluable to us and the work we do to preserve Nottinghamshire’s church heritage.
Become a Friend
To become a Friend:
- Download or print off our membership form using the button below.
- Choose the kind of membership that is right for you. There is a range available from an annual individual to a life membership.
- You can choose to pay via Standing Order or by cheque.
- Return the leaflet with your Standing Order details or cheque enclosed to the trust’s secretary, Anthea Moat.
Mrs Anthea Moat, The Old School House, Scofton, Worksop, Notts. S81 0UE
- For any queries, please contact Anthea on 01909 472324 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Legacy
Leaving a gift in your Will to the Nottinghamshire Historic Churches Trust isn’t just a gift, it’s an investment in history and heritage. Many of the county’s historic churches, chapels and meeting houses are fighting a battle against the ravages of time. We need to make sure that they get the repairs and renovations they need to remain at the heart of their local communities.
A gift in your Will helps the Trust to preserve these precious buildings for future generations. As a small charity with limited resources, your legacy could make a big impact on what we are able to achieve. We welcome all legacies, however large or small, and we promise to use your gift to make a difference to the historic churches in Nottinghamshire. A bequest or legacy in your Will is one of the more traditional forms of giving to charity but remains a very important one. You are never too young to consider leaving us a legacy to ensure that future generations will enjoy our county’s rich heritage of churches and chapels.
For any queries, please contact our Fundraising Co-ordinator – Mrs Maureen Hallam using the email link below. You can also download our legacy leaflet for further information.
Volunteer with us